Friday 28 July 2017

A Bit of Extra Maddness

  So... in the middle of the madness.. there is something else to sort out. Can it really be two years since I got my Green Card....although I have been here for nearly three. Well in any case.. on October 1st it runs out so here we are again filling out forms.. providing evidence that we have a 'real' marriage.. getting copies of as many bank statements.. bills .. taxes... etc plus three letters of recommendation as proof. And find the $600+ to pay for it. If it's not filed on time.. I could be deported (as if MrD would ever let that happen). Who said coming to America was easy?
So as I sit here, drinking my gallons of water ready for my blood tests later.... what's on my mind??

Well if they take my pic for my new card... for the next 10 years I will be bald!!

How shallow am I? 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment