Friday 17 December 2021

Thank You...

Happy Anniversary to the kindest, most generous and hard working man who is my best friend
Thank you for seven years of Love, Laughter, and fun filled adventures,
Thank you for the patience.. respect and understanding... and putting up with my annoying habits (maybe we should get automatic doors for the kitchen cupboards)
Thank you for the care, the Faith and never ending encouragement that helped me through the darkest battle of my life..
Thank you for stepping up to be the the husband I never thought existed... and the dad my kids deserve.
I Thank God for bringing us together..at just the right time.. and I'm grateful every day for the many Blessings He has given us.
But most of all...Thank you for just loving me.

Love you MrD... x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 7 years. It goes by so fast when you're having fun. Next April it will 50(!!) years for us. It has all passed so quickly. We wish we could experience it all again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is a beautiful post! Happy Anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post! Happy Anniversary, a wonderful time together! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete