Friday 10 December 2021

Pretty Poinsettias..

After all that rain... its decidedly chilly and even tho we are in So Cal it feeels quite wintery. Maybe because we are in the valley surrounded by hills... but the cold air comes from their peaks like we are in a wind tunnel
I honestly expected to see snow on their caps ths mornng... but the forecst says not til Tuesday. I love the snow...so it will be exciting to see. Until then the poinsettias in the garden look so pretty and Christmasy..especially cobvered in raindtops
MrD and I are hoping to do some Christmas stuff this weekend...but I am already in the Festive Spirit... and looking forward to starting my baking next week.

Santa will soon be here...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. So happy you are feeling better and ready to take on Christmas. I'm excited for the storm coming in Tuesday too. We not only need the rain but it makes it feel like Christmas. I'm about 40 miles south of you, but we get more freezing temps. We can't grow citrus, avocado, or lovely plants like poinsettias. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete