Saturday 18 December 2021

Simple Saturday...

  We had a lovely anniversary.. very simple...just as we like it

MrD surprised me with some beautiful roses.. and we had planned to go out to dinner.. But..he had been in work since 1am and was really tired... so I suggested a take out... and a Christmas movie by the fire.

He jumped at the chance... and surprised me by taking me to a British Fish and Chip shop he had found. The old flamilure smell hit me as we walked through the door. I must say... although they had no mushy peas or pickled eggs... and the chips were crinkle..the fish batter was spot on. Served with salt and lashings of real malt vinegar.. it was delicious and a great treat.
Then earlier tonight we took a drive arounda couple of neighbourhoods looking at the Christmas lights. They were lovely to see... but we had to cut it short. MrD found there was something wrong with the brakes on the truck. He doesnt think its a big job to fix...but a lucky find..as we are taking a drive up the mountain next week

With a busy week coming up... its beginning to feel a bit festive 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment: