Thursday 2 December 2021

Oh Christmas Tree...

Im still feeling grotty...but better than I was. My aim of finishing the tree yesterday didnt quite go to plan as I slept most of the day... but Im a bit more optimistic today
At times like this I miss one of my favourite Christmas traditions... the children decorating the tree... with a bit of help from mum at the end... just in case. 
They started at an early age... but by the teen years.. the boys had given up and it was left to my daughter to get it done.
With the children growing up.. having children of their own ..and me moving so far away, things have changed over the years. Im so nostalgic for those days... but I get great pleasure watching the grandchildren taking up the mantle. 
And doing an amazing job...if I may say so.

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment: