Monday 26 July 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Happy Monday from a wonderfully rainy Blue House.. Yes its raining...actually its bucketing down... and I have already been standing in it. Its been months...and its amazing

Well happy isn’t exactly the right word to describe this week... its more bitter sweet. Right now I should be in England.. celebrating my grandsons third birthday tomorrow.. and of course my daughters wedding on Thursday. But because of restrictions I can’t fly to the uk.. so I will have to be there in spirit.. and watch on zoom. I’m very sad.. not just for me but for her.. as hardly any family are able to attend.. and every girl needs their mother with her on her Big Day. I’m sure there will be lots of tears that day.. on both sides of the pond.

Also.. after a lovely weekend at home.. where MrD and I worked in the garden.. we had friends visit.. and our lovely neighbour brought us homemade tamales.. today I ended up with a trip to Urgent Care. I have been relentlessly bitten my all kinds of insects over the last few days.. even though I wear repellent.. but my legs are in a terrible state.. and I now have cellulitis in both of them .. very itchy.. and very painful! No walking for me.. and just after I found a new walking partner

It’s going to be one of those weeks

Weekly Plan - 26th July 2021

Monday               Chicken Curry and Rice

Tuesday               Chicken Tacos

Wednesday          Mustard Pork Chops and Apples, Baby Potatoes, Corn

Thursday             Slow Cooker Four Cheese Ravioli Lasagne

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              California Chichen Sandwiches

Sunday                 Korean Beef, Baked Potato, Salad


2 comments:

  1. I am so sad that you cannot be at your daughter's wedding and your grandson's birthday. I am glad, however, that you can watch the wedding. Technology can be such a blessing. My daughter has had cellulitis twice and was very ill with it. I do hope that you are feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no....first, I pray you get to feeling better, having cellulitis is no fun. Sending you happy thoughts...so sorry about not going to England.

    ReplyDelete