Thursday 8 July 2021

Baking Across the Miles...

So while I did my weekly bread baking ..plus MrD's favourite Chewy Fudge Brownie Cookies..
Little Miss made Rainbow Cookies over in the Uk with Mummy.
It seems certain now that I wont be going to England for the wedding in a couple of weeks... heart wrenchingly disappointing but my daughter and her hubby to be have just booked their flights to come here on vacation next March...Plenty of time for Biden and Boris to get their acts together and open up travel. Im still miffed at the one rule for me...one rule for thee disparity to be honest... but I think you can understand my feelings. Anyway..I digress....
So hopefully they will be here for Little Miss's 4th birthday.. which is just a couple of days before MrD's...so I will be able to bake with Little Miss soon. 
In the meantime...thank goodness for Facetime..when I get to meet all her new friends...

She's definitely not squeamish

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. So thankful you have facetime with little Miss who is just adorable! And I certainly understand your frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you will not be traveling...don't even get me going on this mess, sigh. Happy Birthday to sweet little Miss. P.S. I hope your settling in at your new home. s miles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Phoebe, I am so sorry that you cannot attend your daughter's wedding. But what a wonderful time you will have with Little Miss and all when they come to visit. You are right, she isn't squeamish at all... and she is just as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete