Saturday 10 July 2021

Saturday in the Garden...

We had a bit of a busy Saturday... We actually went into a Supermarket for a "Big Shop" for the first time in well over a year. Although it was great to be able to browse again.. it took far too much time... and we dont have much of that at a weekend... so...I think Im going to stick with Pickups... and go to a local market for my fruit and veg. 

The rest of the day was spent in the garden...
MrD got his lawns done...
and sorted out a bit of wiring and the plumbing under a flowerbed
 thats is begging for some colour
 
and with that in mind... I treated myself to a few plants.
Its wonderful having a garden again

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. I love gardening... it is such a peaceful activity. I can't wait to watch yours grow.

    ReplyDelete