Thursday 29 July 2021

Wedding Facetime...

 
So I got myself all dolled up...
Grabbed my Chocolate Strawberries
and at midnight Facetimed the Uk...
and discovered the prettiest little flower girl .
As I watched her getting into her dress 
I realized Facetime catches every candid shot.. emotion.. and weird facial expression..
as my younger son can testify to as the tears flowed as he saw his little sister
We both felt the same way about not being able to be at her wedding..
And the tears flowed for me too ...as the happy couple exchanged their vows..
although it made me laugh when all the flower girl wanted to do was talk to Nana..
At least Little Mr waited til after the ceremony..
although he was more interested in his colouring book
Afterwards..the two youngest guests looked after the koi in the pond..
Assisted  the photographer...
and helped with the music

We couldnt have got through the day without them

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. that is fun to see. Sad you couldn't see your daughter's wedding in real life. Thankful for technology so we can facetime or watch via messenger. I lived in England for 2 years when I was in the US Air Force 45 years ago. My first tour of duty. If I remember correctly we did go to Wales. I met my husband on Christmas eve. He was in the AF as well. Went to Scotland as well. I was looking at people following my blog. I touched your photo and found your blog post. Good to read! Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete