Friday 2 July 2021

No More Wash Day Blues...

 Things were getting a bit desperate at the Blue House... 

It was 10 days since I did laundry. The last time was when I went back to the apartment to clean. So you can imagine how releived I was when my washer and dryer were delivered yesterday.
 
As we only have a small laundry room... I had to settle for a stackable.. as the room was about half an inch too small to fit. I was gutted as they would have to sit in front of the window... losing all that lovely natural light..
Or so I thought.. until I had a brainwave... remeasured the laundry room...and placed a call to MrD just a few minutes before the delivery van arrived. He said go ahead...I can fix it... So....
I took off one side of each of the door surrounds and the baseboards !!! And guess what... the delivery men managed to place washer and dryer side by side. Im so happy... I get the laundry room I wanted... with a lovely view from the window...
And do you know how pleasing it is to me to be able to hang my washing in the sunshine again... Its been seven years...

It dosent take much to make this girl happy!!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Have a beautiful weekend, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick thinking on your part! I'm glad you were able to have the washer and dryer side by side under instead of in front of the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad it worked in the laundry room. It looks so cheery.
    And laundry hanging out is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A light, bright kitchen and a light, bright laundry room... you are a lucky lady! I love hanging clothes outside to dry.

    ReplyDelete