Tuesday 6 July 2021

Progress....

Things are progressing nicely at The Blue House...
It was a busy weekend...  but all the unpacking is done... except for my crafting things. So this week Im concentrating on the craft room. I have started sanding down an old table that hubby picked up. It was painted with thick purple gloss... but once done will make a nice sewing table.
Yesterday..as well as baking bread and chocolate fudge cookies... I spent time putting up curtains. Even though most of the windows have blinds... I think drapes finish a room. 
I have always used white nets (sheers) on my windows.. but I have experimented with coloured one on our bedroom window.. It is the same blue as the bedding. 

What do you think?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. The table is going to be nice! Your bedroom looks very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you finished table, it looks perfect for sewing. I like the blue sheers and those chocolate cookies look sinfully good!

    ReplyDelete