Friday 9 July 2021

Something Old..Something New..Something Very Pink...

This morning we had hummingbirds around the feeder outside the kitchen window for the first time. But.. Im too old and too slow to get a photo of them. I may have to camp out to catch them.
And talking of being old.. I was so bummed this morning to find two deep wrinkles on my face... I thought chubby cheeks were supposed to stop that from happening!! My daughter did offer to send me some sort of Botox concoction.. but the amount I would need would probably cost a fortune... so I just have to conceed that as Im pushing 60 the ineveitable will happen.
And staying on that theme.. as you know our house was built in the 1950s and has a lot of the original features... including the very pink and burgandy bathroom..This is what happens when your hubby goes to fix a leaky pipe under the sink... 
Notice the difference? Yeah me too..

Btw... Pink Bathroom... Yay or Nay?

Have a great weekend everyone...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

5 comments:

  1. Love the new vanity! We have a pedestal sink in our small bathroom and there's no place to put anything! I've wanted to buy a new one for a long time. I kind of like the pink bathroom. The white wainscoting offsets the color and makes it softer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the bathroom. My grandmother had a pink bathroom and a pink kitchen! My grandfather indulged her at every turn, smiles. She even had pink appliances, grin. I hope you have a beautiful day, Phoebe. P.S. I love your new house, smiles. P.S. #2, I have decided to fight my lines...but then again, I am coming up on the 55 and I am not feeling it very well, grin. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Pink bathrooms! I would miss the pedestal sink, but the new vanity is nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your pink bathroom!!! My sister, Nita, has a green tile bathroom original to her house! I love hers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new vanity. I am not a big fan of pink, so for me a pink bathroom would be a no. We just remodeled our main bathroom and it is white and grey with red accents.

    ReplyDelete