Monday 12 July 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

 
A new week... All the unpacking is done... and for now... there is a place for everything... and everything is (almost) in place.

My daily routines are now under control again... and Im happy to get all my chores done before midday... as temperatures here right now are hitting the 100s..Today..apart from daily cleaning... is laundry day...Tomorrow is baking day and Im baking our weekly bread... and some mini cherry pies..My plan is to spend the afternoons stitching. The craft room is almost sorted... I just have to give the sanded table another coat of paint, My Etsy shop is reopening at the end of the week... and I have some new Hearts to add

So lots to do this week...as nothing will be done this Saturday as we are off to the OC County Fair... which Im really looking forward to so expect lots of pics

Have a great week

Weekly Plan - 12th July 2021

Monday               Orange Chicken and Stir Fry Veggies

Tuesday               Taco Mac and Cheese

Wednesday          Breakfast for Dinner

Thursday             Spaghetti Carbonara

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              County Fair

Sunday                 Korean Chicken, Baked Potato, Salad

2 comments:

  1. I love your menu and look forward to seeing your new home!I also admire your scheduled routine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds so delicious! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete