Saturday 30 March 2024

Rain.. Chocolate and a Lost Tooth...

We have had torrential rain all day..
which I dont mind..
and the flowers are loving.
Even the potatoes have had a growth spurt!
But the front yard that MrD rotavated yesterday is a huge, waterlogged, muddy mess.
The rain is set to last til tomorrow afternoon and then warmer, dryer weather is on the way.
Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall - Ink Spots & Ella Fitzgerald 1944
This afternoon I prepped every thing for tomorrows dinner. MrD mentioned we are not having any candy this Easter.. and I know he loves his chocolate so I made a batch of his favourite Chewy Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
and a quick Devils Food Bundt Cake which I will finish decorating tomorrow
Meanwhile in England.. Little Miss and Little Tufty decorated their Easter tree...
and I cant believe how well Little Tufty is standing...
And Little Mr called to show us he has lost his first tooth. He's going to put it under his pillow ready for the Tooth Fairy. How much is she bringing I asked.. a pound?. No.. he replied...100 dollars.!! 

I hope the Tooth Fairy has big pockets.... are you listening Mummy?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. Whistling...I know inflation is bad, but a $100? grin. Wishing you a beautiful Happy Easter. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful!
    The kids are adorable and I can't believe how little Tufty is growing!
    Blessed Easter to all of you!

    ReplyDelete