Thursday 28 March 2024

Face Timing...

 It was a chilly morning...the moon was still bright in the sky when I went out to check on the garden
the Bougainvillea are looking so pretty
My eldest grandson, Little H facetimed me from England. Now he's eleven hes really getting into cooking. Every time he goes to his dads house, he's allowed to help with dinner.. and he wanted to show me what he was making. His life has been a bit up and down recently. He wants to live with dad full time but mum is naturally against it. But they have compromised and H will spend half the time with mum and half with dad...rather than just Saturday morning to Sunday night. Seeing as they only live five minutes from each other...in my mind... there's not too much upheaval!!
Anyway...he made Spanish rice and I think hes done an excellent job
I, myself, made some hot cross buns...lovely to have with a nice cup of tea
I had another Facetime call this time from Little Tufty.. who told me.. in her own way... that she has been to doctors...and she now has eczema. Poor little thing... she has it all over her back and around her mouth. It is prevalent in our family so mummy knows how to deal with it. And...it doesnt stop her from eating!
Later I put the finishing touches another apron... I like to have a nice selection
and later made Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner
To round off the day I did some knitting while MrD and I listened to a couple of old time radio shows.

and another day is over

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment