Monday 23 October 2023

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Good Morning from the Blue House

Yes its been a few weeks since I posted so let me explain. Basically I have had a couple of rough weeks of illness.. First I got the flu ... then just when I thought that was over and done with..I tested positive for covid. I must say..the flu was worse. So with self isolating life has been very uneventful and I didnt want to bore you all more than usual..

Anyway...apart from an irritating cough, life should get back to "normal" and I should have more to say. With Thanksgiving just around the corner...and Chrismas just 62 days away (sorryyyy)...I should have no excuse 

This weeks menu is includes dishes made from leftovers. Mashed potatoes, vegetables, stuffing, rice and chicken are all repurposed into new meals. Great for the budget, and clearing out the fridge.

Have a great week everyone... and heres this weeks dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 23rd October 2023

Monday              Pork Chops, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Cabbage (leftovers)

Tuesday               Chili, Cornbread (leftovers)

Wednesday         Jambalya (leftovers)

Thursday            Irish Italian Spaghetti

Friday                 Pizza

Saturday             Chicken Fillet Sandwiches

Sunday                Leftover Chili with Mac and Cheese


3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! So glad we're having cooler weather. It makes cooking so much more enjoyable in a cooler kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on the mend and menu planning is a good start back to the routine -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Glad you are feeling better! The Irish Italian spaghetti sounds so interesting! I am Irish and Italian! I hope you have a cozy afternoon.

    ReplyDelete