Monday 31 January 2022

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Yes yes... I know... its been a couple of weeks since I was here... but to be honest... January has been a slow month with nothing much to write about. But February will be much busier. This weekend we started prepping the vegetable garden... and soon it will be time to start planting out in both beds and pots. I have lots of plans

Also this week I will starting prep of a different kind. In 40 short days.. my daughter, son in law and granddaughter will be arriving for a two week vacation. Little Miss will be celebrating her birthday when they are here... just two days before MrD.. so it will be exactly four years since I saw my family. I wont promise I wont cry when I see them again

So.. my sewing room will be reorganised as a pink palace for a little princess... the freezer is getting filled with meals to grab so I dont have to spend too much time cooking... I have a little decorating to do... and we have to start booking trips for days out.

Its all so exciting...

Here's this weeks menu

Weekly Plan - 31st January 2022

Monday               Honey Sirracha Shrimp and Veggie Stir Fry

Tuesday               Chicken Mole Tacos and Spanish Rice

Wednesday          Breakfast for Dinner

Thursday             Ravioli Lasagne

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Sunday                 Brown Sugar and Lemon Chicken, Vegetable Rice

3 comments:

  1. Some of those meals sound delicious. Aren't grandchildren the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are finally going to get to see your daughter and her family. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled for you!!! How absolutely EXCITING!!!!

    ReplyDelete