Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy New Year 2022..

Happy New Year!!

Thank you for all the love and support you have given me over the past year... it means so much

As in other years... we didnt make it to midnight and fell asleep before the clock struck midnight. Although... I did watch video of Big Ben chiming in the New Year for the first time in five years.. My Uk family started 2022 eight hours before me.

My 2022 started with a huge bang...literally I dont know what they are outting in fireworks these days...but I was woken by a particularly loud explosion... that I thought had taken our roof off... and succeeded in setting off every car alarm in the street. 

So here's to 2022... and all that comes with it. I wish you health and happiness.... and if wealth comes with it too...all the better.

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... wealth in the new year... wouldn't that be lovely? Happy New Year to you and your husband. Thank you for your blog, I do enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete