Monday 19 April 2021

Mixed Emotions...

   Im  feeling a little overwhelmed... and life if full of ups and downs

This is happening right now.. yes we are packing. We are preapproved.. have a realtor.. and the search continues.. to find the right house but I wanted to break the backbone of the packing so it’s not so manic when it happens

It’s also been heartbreaking that it seems I can’t get to my daughters wedding. Even though I’m vaccinated ( with a vaccine that has now been stopped because of concerns and made me so ill and 20 days later has left a painful lump) unless they change the travel and quarantine rules.. I can’t go to England. I’m praying that by the end of July I will still be able to jump on a plane. I’m a bit miffed cos it seems if you are HRH.. the same rules don’t apply. ( I still love the Royals so please don’t bash me)


My weight is still dropping.. I’m walking every day.. and I hope when all the cancer checkups and tests come round again in a couple of weeks.. my doctors will be pleased..

I just have a heavy heart... 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment