Saturday 3 April 2021

Feeling Poorly...

Its a very late post today. I have to admit that yesterdays jab knocked me for six. I managed to get out on my walk in the morning..but quickly began to feel unwell..and only made it as far as the bus stop. I was seriously considering phoning Mr D to come get me...but I managed to drag myself home... with nausea..a bad headache, exhaustion and a temperature of 100. I slept all day and through the night.. only feeling a bit better by this morning. MrD had a headache...but apart from that was ok. Maybe its because my immune system is so low it affected me more. Who knows? My arm is still very sore.
I think Im ok to go to church tomorrow.. and then make a nice dinner and relax for the rest of the day. 

I hope everyone has a very Happy..and Blessed Easter

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment