Monday 28 January 2019

What's For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Its that time again... the week where I have the dreaded blood tests before visit with my oncologist on Friday to make sure the the cancer is staying away. Over the last couple of years I have had so many needles Im surprised I dont spray water when I drink..(flash back to an old Tom and Jerry episode!!) And I will never get used to them! Next week I see my oncology surgeon.. and all being well.. that will be it for three months

Ths week I am also helping to make the decorations for next weeks Married Couples Valentine Dinner at church... and on Thursday we finish our study of "Jesus in the Old Testament" Next week we start a new study by Maureen Schaffer. "Women Jesus Encountered" Im looking forward to it

So.. meals this week are quick and easy... chicken and vegetable based.. with of course.. hubbys favourite Breakfast for Dinner mid week

Have a great week...and here's what 's on the menus


Weekly Plan - 28th January 2019
 
Monday              Chicken in Mushroom Sauce, Baby Potatoes, Corn


Tuesday              Chicken Burritos


Wednesday         Breakfast for Dinner including Hash Browns and gravy


Thursday            Grilled Ham and Pineapple, Baked Potato

Friday                 
Vegetable Curry, Basmati Rice


Saturday             Dinner Out with Hubby

Sunday                Mac and Cheese, with Spinach, Ham and Mushrooms



5 comments:

  1. I'll be there on Sunday! Hope you have enough Mac and Cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best menu's! Vegetable curry sounds interesting and I think I would like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take pics and post the recipe... its not too spicy x

      Delete
  3. I just saw my oncologist last week. I know what you mean about those needles! Interesting menu and you have given me a couple of ideas for my menu this week.

    ReplyDelete