Friday 4 January 2019

Surprise!!

A couple of months ago I was given three avacados from a friends garden. I saw a clip on youtube about growing plants from the stones. So I followed the instructions, stuck cocktail sticks into them, balanced them in water and put them in sunlight to see what happened. When I decorated for Christmas they didnt exactly go with the decor so I put them on top of the fridge ..out of the way. But then ...I decorated the fridge top..and the stones were hidden.. and...I forgot about them

Come today when I was taking the decorations down.. I found them again. They were bone dry...but Wow!!
Look how they have sprouted...well two out of three. The third has good roots...but hasnt sprouted...yet!

Give them a bit longer and I will plant them in tubs.. any advice would be gratefully recieved.

I just hope I dont kill them!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment