Monday 21 January 2019

Whats For Dinner? ~ Meal Plan Monday


Another weekly Dinner plan done. Meal planning isnt for everyone but it really helps me. Its not set in stone so the meals can be moved around.. but its a good guide. It helps that I have a written list when I go shopping... and therefore helps us to keep within a budget. It also helps that I know what we are eating and to get things out of the freezer in time to defrost. It also helps that if..on the rare occasion hubby wants to have input... I can cook something he fancies. Or on an even rarer occasion... he goes shopping..he dosnt come back with an extra bag of chips and peanuts and 'forgets' the veggies. Now thats a HUGE help

So here's this weeks offering.... I hope it helps (winks)

Weekly Plan - 21st January 2019
 
Monday              Chicken Stir Fry


Tuesday              Chicken Tacos


Wednesday        Breakfast for Dinner including O'Brien Potatoes


Thursday           Chunky Vegetable Soup

Friday                
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers


Saturday            Dinner Out with Hubby

Sunday               Celery Soup, Home made Bread



1 comment:

  1. I am curious about your Hawaiian turkey burgers...

    ReplyDelete