Monday 10 December 2018

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Can you believe its just fifteen days til Christmas Day. Honestly this Christmas season is going so fast. But.. for me.. I can start chilling a bit and enjoying it more. All the cards have been written and sent.. although that doesn't include the ones that will have to be done in return for the unexpected ones that turn up in the mail. The family parcel has been mailed to the UK. Holy smokes... the postage cost almost as much as the contents! Thank goodness for the Internet..Face time and Pay pal...I told my daughter and daughter in law what I wanted for everyone... I sent the money..they bought the items..wrapped them and will deliver to each others houses on Christmas Eve. I have even bought MrD's gifts and they are under the tree...he hasn't noticed yet....
So this morning I went walking with my dear friend.. It wasn't quite as expected.. with a change of plan and a surprise... and I will tell you tomorrow. But I wanted to show you the sky at 6.30 this morning. No filter...and absolutely gorgeous.

Foodwise....Hubby has his works Christmas meal on Friday ...so I have a break from cooking dinner.. and on Saturday too. The rest of the menu is pure comfort food. 

Have a great week...and here's the dinner menu


Weekly Plan - 10th December 2018
 
Monday              Shepherds Pie, Cabbage


Tuesday              'Breakfast' Burritos


Wednesday        Orange Chicken, Vegetable Rice


Thursday           Spicy Vegetable Stew

Friday                
Hubby out so probably leftover stew


Saturday            Dinner Out with Hubby

Sunday               Clam Chowder, Home made Bread




4 comments:

  1. Your menu always looks good.
    The sky is gorgeous!
    I have to send a package to my son and family in KY and that is expensive enough. I can only imagine the cost of sending it oversea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is so beautiful. Love your menu for the week, especially the clam chowder...yum....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH THAT SKY, beautiful! Thanks for the meal planning list, I may copy you on some of those dishes:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your all ready and everything under control.
    I admire that you can plan out your menu every week and stick to it.

    ReplyDelete