Saturday 1 December 2018

Welcome December...

Its December the 1st...
Time for my Christmas season to begin...yay!
Even tho I had been a bit unwell
MrD and I took a quick drive to a local mall 
to buy the rest of our Christmas cards
I spied Santa's Grotto...so of course..I had  to go and investigate..
Santa was wonderful...
He smiled and waved 
and blew me a big kiss!!

I just love Santa!!
There was a very pretty carousel
and a nice display of Christmas trees 
whose lights danced in time to the music
Then it was home to start writing all those cards

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. We have received two cards already! I need to get busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun and productive day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how seeing the mall Santa and writing out a few cards can put you in the spirit, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete