Thursday 15 March 2018

Welcome Baby Girl

So here she is.. Eleanor Ann Allaway.. born today 15th March. 2018. Ellie and Mummy are doing great, and I couldn’t be more proud of Miss C
Just before midnight I was settling down to nap.. when I had a phone call from MrP saying Miss C's contractions were coming quite fast and he was sending a taxi for me. All I could hear was my daughter growling the the background. Twenty five minutes later I was at her side and things were moving quickly
I wasnt supposed to be in the room when she was born..I wanted it to be just Miss C and Mr P... when it became time to leave.. my daughter wouldnt let go of my hand. She has quite a grip! There was a moments worry when baby got her nose stuck... and her heart rate dropped. But it was soon sorted and at 3:36am she made her entrance weighing 7lbs2oz. It was very special to be there
Six hours later.Mummy and baby were given the all clear and they were allowed to go home. Very quick.. Not like that in my day. 
Now the fun starts


Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment