Thursday 14 September 2017

Home Again

After spending a couple of days in hospital.. I am home. On Monday morning I was admitted with breathing difficulties and a temperature of 102. Dr Tran at the hospital says it is severe bronchitis... although Dr Phan thinks it may turn into pneumonia. Whatever it is.. it was quite scary struggling to take a breath. But I have antibiotics.. an inhaler.. super strength cough and chest medicine.. and an option to get a nebulizer if needed (which I dont think I will)

I know I pushed myself too hard last week... and I also left it too long to call the doctor, I had been struggling all weekend.. but didnt want to bother anyone and foolishly thought I was strong enough to deal with it myself. I have learnt my lesson
So a few days of resting wont harm... and I am being looked after brilliantly (as usual) by MrD
I am very blessed
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are home again! Praying for healing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari ...its always good to be home
      Phoebe x

      Delete