Saturday 25 October 2014

The Final Hurdle

I'm packed. I've got my train tickets. I've got my visa file. I think I'm ready
Tomorrow I'm off to London. My visa interview is at 9 am on Monday morning so I'm staying overnight in a hotel not far from the American Embassy. I'm traveling light as they don't allow big bags in the Embassy building

I am terribly nervous. This is what the last 9 months have been heading towards....the final hurdle...and its huge! I have no idea what its going to be like or what they will ask. Im praying that we have all the right forms and we have provided enough evidence. I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I have checked and double checked

I have a terrible fear that my visa will be refused which will devastate me. But they can't refuse me...can they?

MrD keeps assuring me everything will be ok....and he has never lead me false. But I can hear in his voice that he is nervous too. On Monday he is flying to Nashville with his work, and will be in a meeting when I get the result....but he wants to know straight away. Of course he will be the first to know....either good or bad

So wish me luck...and if you can...please say a little prayer for us. We need it

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea one had to go through so much to get here! You will be fine, keeping you in prayer...please do try to keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete