Friday 3 October 2014

Feeling Frustrated....

 

Still no interview date for my visa...

Being in limbo is terrible...all  need is a date..even if its in the new year..so we can make some plans. So I decided to call

Heres a snippet of the conversation

Me..Could you tell me how long it takes for a K1 visa to come through?
Them..Approx 6 months from filing
Me...We applied in January...my visa forms were sent to you from the us April 17...you received them April 24...I passed my medical in London in June...Thats 9 months...I still havent had my interview date...
Them....The forms are in the system..when they are processed you will be notified by letter or email. Your status will change to ready for interview
Me...How long after the status change will I get my interview
Them...6 weeks
Me....My status changed to ready for interview on August 20th... 7 weeks ago
Them...We cannot answer your question...please use the online form and wait 5 working days for a reply
Me....Sighhhhhhhh

Im guessing Im going to be here a while longer....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment: