Tuesday 21 October 2014

Another Year Older.....

Today is my 52nd birthday. I've had a lovely day with my daughter, lunch out and a birthday cake. I enjoyed it so much, even though I am still a little poorly and recovering from a bad throat and chest infection and have hardly any voice. 
It was poignant for me because it is the last birthday I will spend with Miss C for a long time...if ever. In 28 days I leave for my new life in the States.. 
The last couple of years have been incredible...full of so many ups and downs. I never thought I would get to this age and be starting over...and 5000 miles away in a new country. I honestly thought I would spend the rest of my life alone. We really dont know what Heavenly Father has got planned for us
Being 51 wasnt too bad at all....but I think 52 is going to be amazing!!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!!! Wishes for many many more...you look great! Look at all the weight you lost. So happy for you. Blessings

    ReplyDelete