Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to another visit to Patrice over at Everyday Ruralty, and her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch.
1. Have you ever baked bread from scratch?
I love baking bread. The kneading, stirring and shaping is so therapeutic. I love watching as it rises into beautiful golden brown mounds in the oven as its aroma fills the kitchen. And, of course, eating freshly baked bread, still warm from the oven, is definitely a highlight
2. If we decided to have lunch on the porch, and you so kindly volunteered to fix it (thank you). What would you serve?
How about one of our family favourites....Grilled Turkey and Swiss Sandwich. Mmm...now I'm peckish....
3. Show us, or tell us about your key chain ( the thing you have on your car or house keys).
Well...at the moment I have neither a house or a car..so a key chain would be redundant. Sounds a little sad...but in a couple of weeks, I shall have both again
4. Have you ever tried a challenging or dangerous sport? No. I don't mean rush hour traffic, but I understand the confusion. :)
Me?? Do sports?? Any sports?? I don't think so..not since school anyway. The most I do now is going on my daily walk and snapping away with my trusty camera. The most dangerous that gets is getting scratched by brambles, chased by a rather angry cat. and stepping into the road without looking. That's challenging enough for me.
5. Have you ever written poetry? If not, have you ever had anyone write a poem for you? If you aren't happy with this question, we'll even accept a "Roses are red..." poem
Being a romantic at heart, I can imagine myself sitting at a carved wooden desk in a Victorian Drawing Room, with an elegant vase of freshly cut roses , a log fire in the grate, and writing page after page of meaningful prose. But alas...the closest I get, is writing blog posts, and the occasional greeting card message. I will leave the good stuff to the experts
Love and Hugs