Sunday 12 May 2024

Sunday May 12th


I’m very blessed that I can celebrate Mother’s Day twice a year. First my British one in March when my children send me such wonderfully thoughtful messages and we reminisce over all the memories we have of our family.. good or bad. It’s also the day I give thanks for having an incredible mum.. who I love and miss constantly.
Today is the American Mothers Day.. so I celebrate the other mothers in my life.. the mothers of my grandchildren.
You are raising wonderful strong, smart, happy, caring and funny little people and I couldn’t have wished for better
Their future is safe in your hands and Rachel Caroline and Vicky … I thank you xx
After church MrD took me out to lunch,.. and the food was delicious.. 
 and there was so much there was plenty of leftovers... so no cooking for me
On the way home we took a slight detour and took a lovely drive out. 
We came upon a beautiful array of wild flowers we just had to stop.
I was going to pick some as I thought they would look lovely on my table...
but you know...they would soon die...and looked so gorgeous in the field
I left them for others to enjoy..

What do you think?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment