Monday 22 August 2022

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Well...my laptop issues are continuing... keys are falling off.. over heating... not keeping its charge and taking an absolute age to load...if ever. So I think its time to say bye bye to my old friend. MrD has one at work I can have..so by the end of the week I should be all set again.

Talking of the end of the week....Friday is going to be a bit uncomfortable. Our power is going to be off from 7am to 5pm... and with the temps in the 100s... and no fans... im going to be a sweaty mess... Oh well... Im pretty used to that by now.

Apart from that...nothing much is really planned yet.. so Im just churning out the designs for my Etsy shop..so there will be lots posted next week

Whats on your agenda? 

Have a good week...and here's this weeks menu

Weekly Plan - 22nd August 2022

Monday           Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala, Pilaf Rice, Mini Naan

Tuesday           Tacos al Pastor

Wednesday      Huli Huli Chicken

Thursday         Shrimp Alfredo Bake

Friday              Pizza Night

Saturday          Loaded Nacho Turkey Burgers

Sunday             Chicken Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas

1 comment:

  1. I'm having computer issues too and am using my husband's while we are down here in the country. I don't envy you your Friday! May it go by quickly!

    ReplyDelete