Monday 15 August 2022

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Well...after a few weeks of nothing much happening... life is continuing at a slow pace here at the Blue House. MrD is working had at the plant...Im working hard at home... but we have the blessing of spending weekends together.

The heat is still getting to me... and to the veggie garden. Some of the plants havent made it.. the sun has scorched them.. and its hard keeping up with the watering as the soil dries out quickly. Having said that... we are still producing food for the table... and the flavour is great. You cant beat a home grown tomato

My ankle is on the mend..although very stiff and sore when I first stand..but my pride was hurt more than the fall. I dont think anyone saw my spectacular dive down the front steps..thank goodness.

Have a great week...and stay cool

Weekly Plan - 15th August 2022

Monday           Honey and Sesame Seed Chicken Stir Fry

Tuesday           Spicy Sirracha Shrimp Tacos

Wednesday    Citrus Chicken, Baked Potato, Garden Salad 

Thursday        Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake 

Friday              Pizza Night

Saturday         Big Kahuna Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches

Sunday            Ranch Chicken Tenders, Potato Wedges, Coleslaw

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Annieh... the days just seemed to get away from me...

    ReplyDelete