Saturday 13 August 2022

Catch Up...

So on Wednesday... my audition for Ringling  Brothers Circus failed miserably when my double somersault off the front porch steps ended pitifully and I badly sprained my ankle. Although... Ive always been a bit of an acrobat...as my mum used to say I could trip over the pattern in the carpet.. But at least I landed on the lawn so I wasnt too badly bruised..and didnt break anything. (MrD would have been so upset if Gnorman the Gnome had been injured.)
The upside is that I have been sitting with my foot up for the past couple of days and done lots of stitching...and catch up on some blogging...Im hobbling better (practice makes perfect!) and will hopefully be able to get a shoe on tonight for a baptism party we've been invited to. In the mean time...here's a sneak peak to what will be finished and in my Etsy shop next week..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment: