Saturday 6 August 2022

Now Matter How Things Change....

You know.. when it comes to technology.. I think Im still living in 1988. I have to be cajoled into a better phone...kitchen gadget...electronic device etc.

But as an avid photo taker...I do love that you can take a 100 snaps... and instantly see the results and choose what pics you keep for prosperity. I also think Facetime is the greatest thing since sliced bread... as joining in with family fun thousands of miles away is a blessing.
Take this morning for instance... my daughter and her little family are holidaying in Anglesey and catching up with old friends.... and... our grandson... who is no longer the baby I left behind but a handsome young man. Seeing them walking together brought back so many memories... and brought to mind another photo from so long ago...
What a difference eight years make.....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment