Friday 5 August 2022

Life's Too Short...

You all know I love Christmas.... and the memories we make at this special time... For years I have collected festive recipes.. and in fact.. after much encouragement..I started a blog where I share them. (see pages)

But for years my younger son and I have had an ongoing disagreement.... about bacon wrapped brussels sprouts!! He is convinced that through his growing up years... I served this dish with our Christmas dinner. I have contended that I have NEVER wrapped a sprout in my life...sauted them with chopped bacon... but wrapping no.. Although I do wrap little sausages. In fact I stated there was no such thing.


Well I guess I owe him half an apology... as this keeps appearing everywhere I look. 

So I guess there is such a thing... although I maintain life is far to short to wrap a sprout in bacon... and Im not even going to try!

How about you ??

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment