Tuesday 15 February 2022

Just a Simple Valentines Day..

  Good Morning from an overcast Blue House. I hope you had a lovely Valentines Day..
 Yes.. Yes I know. Some girls get flowers...some girls get chocolates... but this girl got exactly what she wanted... completed raised beds and potting compost so my planting can begin. 
MrD did offer to take me out to dinner... but I would rather go when its less busy... He also offered to take me for ice cream or milkshake... but with the weight loss going in the right direction (15lbs lost since New Year) we both agreed we should wait til the kids get here in 25 days to splurge.
So... we just enjoyed each others company...had a lovely grilled chicken and salad for dinner.... and our neighbour brought us (I think he said) Campechana.. a Mexican seafood cocktail with shrimp and crabmeat in a spicy tomato sauce. Very tasty..and my British tastebuds coped nicely
How did you celebrate.. did you go all out... or like me.. getting a bit long in the tooth... just let the the day go by without much fanfare

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely time for Valentine's Day! Congrats on the weight loss! We went out to dinner the Friday before Valentine's Day to celebrate it. I don't like to go on the actual day. Too busy and they seem to rush you through to get more tables sat :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete