Tuesday 8 February 2022

Garden Work...

 I spent most of yesterday working in the garden
Warm and sunny.. it felt like a British Summer day
With the raised beds done I could concentrate on a bit of planting..
and working on some other areas in the garden..
Like cutting back ivy and getting rid of dead wood.
The aloe vera needs a bit of work too...as its spreading..

and soon it will have lovely flowers
I built up quite an appetite so I was so ready for dinner..
 a healthy Chicken Chow Mein... no oil... whole grain noodles...

but I cant wait til I use veggies from my own garden..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

5 comments:

  1. Your hard work will pay off, before you know it you'll be cooking delicious meals with your very own homegrown vegetables. Well done !
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You accomplished a lot in your gardens. We still have two feet of snow! You'll be eating and cooking with vegetables from your garden before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you!!!! Looking GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you to be working in the garden. It's still snowing here.
    Your garden and veggies will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phoebe, thanks for the prayers. It went well and no polyps. I was at Kaiser Riverside and they had a room with around 12 beds for gastro issues. The staff made me comfortable very. I am sorry to hear you have to go through this. Glad you are a survivor too! The chicken chow mein looks so good! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete