Monday 22 March 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

First week of Spring and isnt it wonderful. Its lighter..brighter and prettier. Lock downs are lifting slightly here. Indoor dining is now allowed...and this past weekend..cinemas opened. Eating in maybe..(although this is So Cal so outdoor dining is always better) but I cant see myself sitting in an enclosed cinema... not that theres anything I want to watch anyway.

This week, Im going to finish my Spring cleaning. Im normally on top of jobs around the house..so its not much of a chore. 

Then I'm going to indulge in some knitting. I have the bug again..especially since I have won some genuine vintage patterns... in excellent condition... on Ebay.

Apart from that...life goes on.. 

Have a great week..and here's our dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 22nd March 2021

Monday              Kung Pao Shrimp, Stir Fry Veggies

Tuesday              BBQ Chicken Street Tacos

Wednesday         Crockpot Mississippi Chicken

Thursday            Vegetable Curry

Friday                 Phoebe's Phoney Pizza

Saturday             Day out with Hubby

Sunday                Spaghetti and Skinny Meatballs


1 comment: