Monday 15 March 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Welcome to the week of birthdays.. Today Little Miss.. Wednesday Mr D, Thursday my dear Mother and my daughter in law on Sunday. An expensive time. I have my duaghter in England doing some shopping for me...to save on postage...tho I have mailed a couple of things...as I couldnt help myself. As for MrD..I could get him something bike related but I have no clue. So on his birthday we will go shopping and out to dinner. Now Im just waiting to Face time Little Miss to see her opening her presents and watch her blowing out her candles...

Apart from that nothing, much is happening...so we will take things as they come.

Have a great week..and here's our dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 15th March 2021

Monday              Chicken and Veg leftovers

Tuesday              Shrimp Tacos

Wednesday         Out for Dinner with MrD

Thursday            Spanish Omlettes

Friday                 Phoebe's Phoney Pizza

Saturday             Day out with Hubby

Sunday                Pork Chops, Cheesey Potato and Onion Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment