Monday 1 March 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday



Its March 1st...and as we say in Wales.. Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus.. In other words.. Happy Saint Davids Day. Today I will wear my daffodil with pride. You can take the Girl out of Wales..but you cant take Wales out of the Girl.

So this week.. again not much planned but Im hoping to decorate for the Easter season. Next to Christmas.. Spring colours have to be my favourite. Im a pastel girl at heart..and I cant wait to fill my home with pink bunnies and Easter chicks again

My healthy eating continues and Im heading for Saturday morning when I have yet another medical. Im starting to feel like a pin cushion again... but I know alls well.

That being said..here's this weeks dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 1st March 2021

Monday              Citrus Kebabs, Rice and Salad

Tuesday              Shrimp Frajitas

Wednesday         Slow Pork Chops, Baby Reds, Carrots and Broccoli

Thursday            Cajun Sausage Spaghetti

Friday                 Phoebe's Phoney Pizza

Saturday             Day out with Hubby

Sunday                Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment