Tuesday 23 March 2021

Minerva Magic...

I've always said Im a vintage loving girl.. especially the 1930's and 40's
I was so pleased when I won this amazing original knitting pattern book on Ebay from 1933.
It is in immaculate condition and cost just a couple of dollars

Its jam packed with gorgeous designs..and I think Im going to make a sweater set
But Im not too sure about knitting a bathing suit...

I remember my Nana telling me that when they went swimming...they stretched...

Eeek!
 Something else I found recently in a vintage store was one of these.. 

Do you know what it is?

I do know... as I know many of you will..

but its going to be perfect for something else I have in mind

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. It looks to be a darning tool. I have one from my husbands grandmother. Look forward to seeing what you plan to do with this.Patty McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like vintage too. I think I know what that is - curious to see what you are going to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the houndstooth skirt and sweater and also the twin set!

    ReplyDelete