Tuesday 9 April 2024

Tuesday April 9th...

I always love waking up to new photos of the grandchildren...
Today Little Miss went to a birthday party... and met Moana and Stitch....
doesnt she look thrilled
Little Tufty had to settle for the company of the doll we got her for Christmas... and who she calls Baba.
For me it was more work in the garden... a bit of planting... but I thought I would take a job from MrD and cut up some of the tree limbs. I did what I could with the clippers and shears... but decided not to use the chainsaw. I foresaw a loss of a limb!! Still I managed to fill another cart of logs and sticks ready for the winter
When MrD got home he continued leveling the dirt out front. Hes almost there and thinks he can sow the seed this weekend
We worked hard in the garden so I was so ready for dinner which was a new recipe for Chicken Enchilada Bake. 
I found it a little dry...maybe too much rice which absorbed the sauce. But it was flavourful...so next time.. less rice more sauce. 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment