Tuesday 2 April 2024

Tuesday April 2nd...

It was an absolutely gorgeous day. I grasped the opportunity to relax in the garden for a bit with a nice cup of tea...and start reading a book I found a while ago. I must say its quite good and Im finding it hard to put down
Prince is loving it outside too...especially as he has a new friend next door. They have a young female German Shepherd called Marley...and they have made a little hole in the ivy either side of the fence. They often sit together in the shade enjoying each others company
With the nice weather plants are staring to flourish. Prince broke a geranium plant so I took a few cuttings and hope they will take
I often take cuttings from plants. Sometimes they die... but sometimes I get lots of new plants for free. Just like the over wintered strawberry cuttings which are are growing well
and the blueberry cutting I took last year is springing to life.
If you remember...Little Miss won her class Easter competition. Well today we heard that Little Tufty also won he Easter Egg Painting Competition (with a little help from her big sister)
And dosnt she look happy about it....Clever girl!!
And dinner tonight was a simple Jambalaya (a 1940s recipe of course)

Delicious!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment