Saturday 23 September 2023

Its "Cold" Weather

 
The first day of Autumn.. where its darker longer in the mornings, and night times come earlier. And as I could have predicted.. Im sick with a streaming cold, sore thraot and ear ache. Well, temperatures ARE cooler... I mean its 80 degrees instead of 100 so what do you expect (wink). But seriously, I am happy summer is over..Im just not made for the high Californian heat.
Mr D spent time under the truck, as it needs a little work. It was a bit of a sight looking through the front door to see a pair of legs sticking out from under it...
Its a good little truck and runs well. it just needs a little 'tweaking'
As for me... it was great to sit down between the sneezes and do a bit of stitiching

hopefully if I keep dosing myself  I will feel better tomorrow

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. I hope your cold doesn't last too long. Fall is my favorite season... I also do not do well in high heat. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete