Monday 15 June 2020

Another Week Begins...

Hope you had a great weekend. Ours was spent at home... with me doing lots of stitching... MrD going out on his motorbike.. and the pair of us tryng to find something new to watch on tv.....I have watched so many movies over the Lockdown Season.. I now have square eyes.
But... the good news is... we now have our truck back.. two weeks earlier than expected.. If you remember.. MrD was pulling out of a tiny car park.. and a short yellow post wrapped with a chain jumped out and bashed the back door and scratched down the truck bed.
So this coming weekend.. we are planning on a day trip to either the beach for sea and sand...or to Gorman so MrD can practice his Evel Knievel routine. Whichever.. I will be taking my stitching and enjoying the views..
 Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment