Monday 29 October 2018

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Can someone please tell me where October has gone. In a blink of an eye its just a couple of days til November.. just a few weeks til Thanksgiving... and then it will be Christmas... hooray!!. Its true that as you get older..time goes faster. So..make the most of every minute.

Another full week for me. Whats on the agenda? Well.... A couple of 6 mile walks are planned..the first one at 6am this morning. A doctors appointment for a three month cancer check up this afternoon.. Im sure all is well on that score.  Tomorrow Im helping to prepare and pack food boxes for the homeless.  I have a bit of canning ..a bit of baking and some more dehydrating to do in the kitchen. I have to make progress with my Christmas sewing...even tho my hands are quite stiff and sore. Bible study and Fellowship at church on Thursday and DMV again Friday. And then the highlight of the week on Saturday .... spending time with MrD... Im not sure what he has planned. How on earth did I fit it all in when I was working outside the home

This weeks meals are mainly leftovers from my freezer as I would like to clean it out ready for the coming season.

Have a great week ...and here's this weeks dinner menu...


Weekly Plan - 29th October 2018
 
Monday             Crock pot Pork and Apples


Tuesday             Beef Empanadas, Salad, Guacamole

Wednesday        Chicken Chow Mien


Thursday           
Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheese, Bacon, Baked Potatoes

Friday                
Turkey Burgers, 

Saturday            Day Out with Hubby

Sunday               Roast Chicken, Roasted Veggies.




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good full week to keep you busy.
    I think being busy makes the time go by faster than if you just sat around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time does seem to go a lot faster nowadays! I often reflect on all the crafting that I seemed to get done when I had three little ones running around and wonder why I can't even get half that much done now that I'm retired and have all day to work on projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy! It is good to be busy, though! Enjoy your day with your hubby! And, yes.. time is flying!

    ReplyDelete