Monday 1 October 2018

Whats For Dinner~ Meal Plan Monday


Can you believe...its October already. The weather here is still pretty warm... but they have forecast rain on Wednesday. Oh I hope that dosnt change as we haven't had a single drop in over seven months. I may go out and dance in it!!

I had a few grocery bargains this week. A 2lb pice of beef for $6.. chicken for 99c lb...more cheap celery(which I think will be enough to last us) and pineapples $1 each. I love a bargain

The beef and vegetables have been in the crockpot since early....and pineapples are in the dehydrator so the house smells pretty amazing. There will be enough Pot Roast left to put in a pie which I will make tomorrow as I have a fun day out with friends planned for Wednesday

So Im off for a quick walk before it gets too warm.. then  I have a cross stitch project I would like to get finished and framed

Have  a great week... and here's whats on the dinner menu for the next few days

Weekly Plan - 1st October 2018
 
Monday             Pot  Roast


Tuesday             Chicken Frajitas, wheat tortillas


Wednesday        Pot Roast Pie, Mashed Potatoes


Thursday           
Cheesy Ranch Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Salad

Friday                
Spinach and Mushroom Pizza


Saturday            Day Out with Hubby

Sunday               Chipotle Chicken Mac and Cheese


5 comments:

  1. Every day looks good, but I might have to come to supper on Wednesday! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I love pot roast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good looking menu, and some bargains too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all sounds good! I used to make meal plans. Now I stand in the pantry and see what I have to go with something I pull out of the freezer. I need to do better!

    ReplyDelete