Tuesday 21 August 2018

Saaaammyyyy......

Great walk this morning for a few reasons.
First... it was very grey and overcast.. with a cool breeze. Perfect walking weather. A few splashes of colour from natures palette brightened the way though. I think I may have mentioned (quite a few times) that I love pink
Secondy.. the steps.. Pretty good as I was by myself and so I just walked to the local park.. and did quite a few circuits.. But I did call at a few stores on the way back ( the Fall decorations are out already!! Yay!!).
Finally... He's Back!!! Well I think its him. During one of my circuits..I looked up and there he was staring at me. I stood and watched him for a short while as he jumped from tree to tree. I hope its Sammy...though his tail was more scrawny. 
Oh well...maybe its his long lost cousin. But still...he made me smile..
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment: